Heart Lake Insurance is always looking for skilled and motivated individuals looking to pursue a career in the insurance industry.
Heart Lake is hiring a Life/Group Advisor. The successful incumbent will be responsible for prospecting, driving new business, servicing client needs, and focusing on new business production.
This is a junior position for those who are looking to gain relevant industry experience and knowledge. Ideal for someone looking to learn the business. Can also be offered in a part time role.
- Responsible for managing a ‘desk’ consisting of a renewal book of business.
- Bring in new business and sales leads
- Meeting quarterly sales goals.
- Prospecting leads daily
- In collaboration with Producers; coordinate, support plans, discuss arising issues and create comprehensive plans for existing clients
- Responsible for the review and accuracy of policy documents prior to the delivery to the client
- Responsible for the preparation of proposals for prospect and stewardship reviews for existing clients
- Review client’s current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk to determine the product/service requirements
- Maintains up-to-date TAM workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing and billing of accounts
- Participate in actively in cross-sell campaigns and other initiatives as required
- Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs
- Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients, staff, other Heart Lake departments and offices
- Desired Skills and Experience
- No licenses are required. LLQP is preferable. Heart Lake will work with the individual and assist them in obtaining relevant licensing.
- Client development/relationship management experience
- Superb interpersonal skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and TAM
To apply, please email résumé to: Ryans@heartlakeinsurance.com